Our systems DO NOT allow autocomplete for any fields. Please fill in each box WITHOUT using ANY autofill or all information will be lost when you hit 'submit'.
Please note hitting 'Enter/Return' will attempt to 'submit' the form.
**Employment Agencies - Agreement with Work Seeker
1. Vanilla Recruitment (UK) Ltd are to provide you with permanent and / or temporary recruitment services that is to say we will act as an agency defined under The Employment Agencies Act 1973.
2. You authorise Vanilla Recruitment (UK) Ltd to seek work on your behalf.
3. You have informed us that you wish us to seek employment for you.
4. I declare that any documents that I provide as proof of my identity, of address, proof of right to work and any other documents that I provide are genuine and give my consent for those documents to be examined under a UV scanner or similar device. I acknowledge that any false documents may be reported to the appropriate authority.
5. Data Protection Act 1998 - Vanilla Recruitment (UK) Ltd will use the information you have given on your application form (together with any information which we obtain with your consent from third parties) for assessing your suitability for employment. It may be necessary to disclose your information to our agents and other service providers.
By completing this form you consent to our processing sensitive personal data about you where this is necessary for example information about your health, your credit status, ethnic origin, qualifications or criminal offences. You also consent to the transfer of your information to your current and future potential employers, where this is necessary (this may be companies operating abroad if you apply for work outside the UK).
I consent to my personal data and CV being passed to clients. I confirm that the information on this registration is correct. I understand that my registration may be rejected and / or that I may be dismissed if I have given false information or withheld relevant details. My CV is accurate and complete.
Vanilla Recruitment (UK) Ltd is committed to Equal Opportunities for all. This means we treat everyone equally, regardless of their race, colour, ethnic or national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation or marital status, disability or age.