|Job Title:||Account Executive|
|Contact Name:||Eloise Shelton|
We’re currently on the lookout for an Account Executive to support the Account Manager where you will be joining exciting and growing accounts. You’ll provide the administrative support it takes to run fast-paced and highly demanding accounts, working with some of the UK’s biggest brands.
Whilst not essential, you will ideally have some Agency background but was is essential is a can-do attitude and bags of enthusiasm to help always deliver on objectives.
Skills and experience required:
- Well organised and able to manage several projects at once
- Great communicator – both verbally and written
- Proactive approach to delivering
- Excellent eye for detail
- An understanding of the creative process
- A passion for creative communications
- Able to stay calm under pressure
- Ability to build relationships and trust with internal teams and Clients
- Accurate numerical and analytical skills
- Competent across the entire Microsoft Office suite
Hours of work:
- Monday to Friday 9am – 5.30pm
Salary and benefits:
- £18,000 – £22,000
- 20 days’ holiday + bank holidays
- Additional day off for your birthday!
- Company pension
- Cycle to work scheme
- Life insurance