|Job Title:||Account Manager|
|Location:||West End, London|
|Contact Name:||Eloise Shelton|
We’re looking for a hands-on experienced agency-based Account Manager to join an established team based on-site at the client’s offices near Oxford Circus and Central London within a fast-paced client environment in the beauty industry.
The successful applicant will manage the clients 2D and 3D printed campaigns. You should be accomplished at taking production briefs and have a good understanding of print production processes.
Along with a competitive salary, you will also receive 26 days holiday, employee wellbeing initiatives and excellent opportunities for career progression and personal development. This is a hybrid working role, 3 days in the office and 2 days working from home, Monday-Friday, 8.30am – 5.30pm.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Managing and delivering marketing campaigns and projects from initial brief through print production to final completion, within budget and deadline and to the highest standard.
- Providing excellent client service and solutions to the customer
- Responsible for time and cost management of projects
- Generating quotations and critical path creation
- Attending client briefing and presentation meetings alongside other client team members.
- Engaging with Account Directors and Project Managers to ensure project objectives are achievable and meet quality standards.
- Identifying opportunities for the update and development of systems and business methods.
Skills and experience required:
- The role will be pivotal in successfully helping the client bring their campaigns to market, so candidates must demonstrate alongside excellent communication and client management skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects
- Strong and accurate brief-taking ability
- Broad understanding of print production processes
- Passion for sustainability and innovation