|Job Title:||Account Manager|
|Contact Name:||Eloise Shelton|
We’re looking for a Creative Account Management expert with real vision and initiative to join a leading marketing services company, known for helping a wide range of international brands to communicate effectively with consumers through a wide range of eye-catching and engaging digital innovations.
The successful applicant will coordinate and lead a of range projects for one global brand, overseeing many different elements of campaign activity – including print, social and digital, film and animation, photoshoots, and more.
Based at the client’s head office in East Finchley, London, you’ll join a hardworking executive team who welcome honest feedback and actively encourage innovation and professional development. The role will be pivotal in successfully helping clients bring their brands to market, so candidates must demonstrate outstanding commercial, creative and technical acumen, alongside excellent communication skills. This role will require you to travel to Mansfield once a week for collaboration meetings.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Managing and delivering creative projects from initial brief through to final completion, within budget and deadline and to the highest standard.
- Providing excellent client service and solutions to the customer
- Identifying, prioritising and managing conflicts between cost, time and quality.
- Attending client briefing and presentation meetings alongside other client team members.
- Engaging with Account Directors and Project Managers to ensure project objectives are achievable and meet quality standards.
- Identifying opportunities for the update and development of systems and business methods.
- Continuously keeping informed of emerging trends and market conditions.
Skills and experience required:
- Experience of account managing within a digital or creative, full service marketing agency and managing campaigns
- Strong project management and organisational skills, with examples of having successfully delivered a range of creative projects which generated excellent client feedback.
- Experience of working effectively with people – particularly in terms of briefing, estimating and efficiently managing internal studio and production resources.
- Demonstrates a natural ability to direct and lead others to ensure end-to-end project delivery, while managing all aspects of the production process.
- IT proficient, with advanced knowledge of MS Office.
- Excellent organisational skills, including a strong attention to detail and the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
Hours of work:
- Monday to Friday, 9:00am – 5:30pm
Salary and benefits:
- £40,000 – 45,000
- Flexible working
- Employee wellbeing initiatives
- 25 days holiday
- Excellent opportunities for career progression and personal development