Account Manager / New Business Development
|Job Title:||Account Manager / New Business Development||Contract Type:|
|Salary:||£40,000 - £60,000|
|Contact Name:||Jaimini Tailor|
We’re looking for a skilled account management and business development professional with vision, ambition and initiative to join a leading marketing services business. The company is known for helping a wide range of international brands to communicate effectively with consumers through a wide range of eyecatching and engaging digital innovations.
Working as part of a growing team, the successful applicant will be responsible for managing key digital signage accounts with high profile brands and constantly be looking to grow and improve the accounts through new innovations. You’ll play a key role in an ambitious team, working with other internal departments and third-party experts, across a critical part of the digital signage offering for many high-profile international retailers and QSR brands.
With proven account management and new business development experience, you will be an excellent communicator with proven B2B account management experience and outstanding sales skills to senior management level.
Based at a state-of-the art high-tech hub, you’ll join a hardworking team who welcome feedback and actively encourage innovation and professional development.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Managing and delivering digital signage projects from initial brief through to final completion, within budget and deadline and to the highest standard.
- Understanding client dilemmas and proposing suitable digital signage solutions (specifically looking at the insight, strategy, customer journey and client objectives).
- Playing a key part in the development of new business and sales; generating and converting leads.
- Attending client briefing and presentation meetings alongside other client team members.
- Providing detailed project de-briefs and ensuring continued quality improvement through the business.
- Actively seeking and identifying new opportunities to further sell the business offer.
- Reporting on activity as part of monthly reviews.
- Managing installation engineers and 3rd party contractors on site.
- Travelling to client sites where required.
- Attending international industry events where required.
- Identifying opportunities for the update and development of systems and business methods.
- Continuously keeping informed of emerging trends and market conditions.
Skills and experience required:
- Extensive previous experience in a similar audio-visual or digital signage account management and business development role.
- Sound understanding of the benefits of a digital signage offering, along with an excellent technical knowledge of digital signage hardware and software, content, innovations and trends.
- Avixa CTS / Prince2 or equivalent qualification.
- Proven B2B account management and new business development experience
- Outstanding sales skills at a senior management level, with a proven track record of business development successes.
- Demonstrates an enthusiasm and commitment to proactively researching, learning and discovering new technical solutions and new technology.
- IT proficient, with advanced knowledge of MS Office.
- Excellent organisational skills, including a strong attention to detail and the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Approaches tasks with curiousity, always looking for opportunities to innovate and to improve.
- Appreciates the value and importance of working collaboratively with teams across the business.
- Able to adapt to a fast-moving business environment, with a positive approach to change.
- Excellent trouble-shooting and problem-solving skill set.
- Demonstrates enthusiasm and tenacity.
- Outstanding communication skills, both verbally and when putting together written correspondence, reports and presentations.
Hours of work:
- Monday to Friday, 9:00am – 5:30pm
Salary and benefits:
- £40,000 – £60,000
- Free parking
- Flexible working
- Healthcare scheme
- Employee wellbeing initiatives