Account Manager / Senior Account Manager
|Job Title:||Account Manager / Senior Account Manager|
|Contact Name:||Eloise Shelton|
Brilliant marketing campaigns come together through a combination of imaginative creativity, seamless project management and a commitment to outstanding client service. On behalf of an innovative local agency we are looking for a talented (Senior) Account Manager with all of these skills and more, who is dedicated to building prosperous ongoing business relationships with a range of high-profile brand names.
The successful applicant will play an important part by providing a positive and helpful first point of contact for key clients. As well as delivering outstanding service, you will help to develop and maintain profitable business from your designated accounts by devising and implementing excellent creative solutions that exceed client expectations within time and budget.
We’re looking for someone with a proven track record in marketing account management, coupled with an up-to-the-minute and detailed industry knowledge, who can’t wait to delight clients by devising and implementing marketing projects that deliver results.
You’ll join a friendly, positive and helpful team, working within a modern, creative environment.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Developing and maintain profitable business from your designated account
- Devising and implementing excellent creative solutions that exceed clients’ expectations
- Successfully working within a given timescale and to a budget
- Effectively managing campaign costs and invoicing clients
- Helping to coach and support Account/Senior Executives.
Skills and experience required:
- Proven experience as a marketing agency-based Account or Project Manager, responsible for key B2C or B2B accounts
- Able to give examples of creating and managing high-profile marketing campaigns that delivered results
- Applies a forward-thinking approach to all aspects of work, displayed by a positive, proactive, “can-do” attitude
- Demonstrates the desire to grow a client portfolio by identifying and seizing potential opportunities organically or through new areas of the client business
- Clear understanding of the importance of financial rigour and accurate reporting
- Strong time management and outstanding organisational skills
- The ability to multitask while working to deadline
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and in writing
- Ability to work flexibly to deliver client needs
- Accurate numerical and analytical skills
- IT proficient and competent across the entire Microsoft Office suite.
Hours of work:
- Monday to Friday 9am – 5.30pm
Salary and benefits:
- £25,000 – £38,000
- 20 days holiday + bank holidays
- Well-being benefits