|Job Title:||Account Manager||Contract Type:|
|Location:||Market Harborough, Leicestershire|
|Salary:||£35,000 - £38,000|
|Contact Name:||Nikki Sargent|
We’re looking for an ambitious and imaginative Account Manager on behalf of a world-class retail design specialist, known for delighting their clients with stunning, industry-leading display solutions.
As an innovative and well-reputed local company, this coveted employer has worked with a range of major international luxury brand names for over 35 years.
Joining a forward-thinking creative team, the successful candidate will provide outstanding client service management to a number of key accounts, building rapport and securing future business through the development of long-lasting and prosperous professional relationships.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Acting as the main point of contact for a prestigious portfolio of retail accounts, building strong and cohesive working relationships and ensuring that each client is delighted with the service and product they receive at all times.
- Interpreting and delivering each customer needs to the wider business, communicating and collaborating effectively with colleagues, as well as writing clear, well-structured briefs.
- Attending (and where required, leading) meetings in order to plan forthcoming work and review completed projects.
- Identifying and proposing potential new services and solutions bespoke to the needs of each client.
- Carefully and analytically monitoring the financial performance of each account, providing accurate numerical reports and data for weekly sales updates.
- Ensuring all required administrative processes are correct throughout.
Skills and experience required:
- Extensive exposure to working in a retail design environment.
- Considerable previous experience of Account Management (ideally within retail design, though this is not mandatory).
- Excellent, up-to-date knowledge of the luxury retail market.
- Sound understanding of the creative, development, manufacturing and print processes.
- Confidence working with sales figures, gross margin and mark-up.
- Aptitude for effective time management and the prioritisation of workloads.
- Good IT literacy, with a good level of proficiency in MS Office and an ability to adapt to new software quickly.
- Strong communication skills, both in building rapport with clients and colleagues alike, and in producing grammatically accurate, well-structured written work and correspondence.
- Ability to present ideas, reports and analysis in a clear and engaging manner.
Hours of work:
- Monday to Friday 9.00am – 5.30pm
Salary and benefits:
- £35,000 – £38,000 + performance related bonus