Administration Assistant – Temporary
|Job Title:||Administration Assistant – Temporary|
|Contact Name:||Jodie Clements|
We are currently recruiting for an Administration Assistant on behalf of our growing client based in Corby working within their friendly and open plan offices.
This is a temporary role for an initial 2 weeks that could extend to 6 weeks.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responding and distributing inbound emails to the company’s general enquiries mailbox
- Entering data regarding property details
- Receiving, scanning and distributing all inbound post
- Processing the initial stage of claims before handing over to other department
- Working under your own initiative to validate the eligibility of the new prospects should do to claim.
- Rectifying errors and achieving accuracy in all areas of work processed.
- Acting as a team player and displaying positive attitudes towards teamwork and team members
- Completing other duties as deemed necessary by the business.
Skills and experience required:
- High attention to detail and quality-orientated
- Experience with data entry
- Computer literate
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Approachable and friendly
- 37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday 9:00am – 5:00pm with 30 minutes for lunch
Salary and benefits: