|Job Title:||Administration Assistant|
|Contact Name:||Kate Goodman|
A well-established, growing business is looking for a diligent and proactive Administration Assistant to join their team in Northampton.
Along with a salary of up to £25,000 per annum, you will also receive private medical insurance (after probation), free parking at the office, 20 days holiday (plus bank holidays) and the opportunity for career progression.
As an Administration Assistant, your responsibilities will include:
- Maintaining the CRM systems (WorkflowMax and Iris)
- Answering the phone
- Greeting clients that visit the offices
- Scanning, distributing and shredding the daily post
- Handle outgoing post
- Help keep the office a clean and tidy place to work
- Credit control
- Assisting with client billing
- Assistance with internal reporting
- Any other general receptionist/admin duties
We are looking for an Administration Assistant who has the following skills and experiences:
- Comfortable with multitasking
- Ability to manage own workload
- Good attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent communication skills – face to face, telephone and via email
- Organised and self-motivated
- Adaptable to work in different manners and with different software
To apply for this role as Administration Assistant, please click apply online and upload an updated copy of your CV.