Appointment Booker / Administrator
|Job Title:||Appointment Booker / Administrator|
|Location:||Market Harborough, Leicestershire|
|Contact Name:||Jodie Clements|
We’re proud to be recruiting Appointment Bookers/Administrators for a local client in Market Harborough to join them throughout a busy period and provide temporary cover.
Duties and responsibilities:
- To answer the telephone promptly and deal with enquiries in a helpful and courteous manner, being aware of the need to maintain confidentiality at all times regarding patients and staff
- Booking, cancelling, amending patients’ appointments using the clinical software
- To maintain a good rapport/relationship between internal and external customers at all times.
- To fax and email referrals to the relevant departments as requested by clinical staff &
accurately document the receipt in patients’ records
- To refer patients at the clinicians’ request, to print patients booking information and appointment summaries.
- Filing prescriptions actioned by the GP
Skills and experience required:
- A background in Customer Service or Administration
- Ability to communicate confidently and effectively
- Excellent organisational abilities
- IT skills and self-sufficiency using a range of software, able to help others.
- Confident with all Microsoft software packages
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team
- Keen eye for detail and able to multi-task proficiently
Hours of work:
- Full-time or part-time (5 days per week)
- 8am start
Salary and benefits:
- £9 per hour