|Job Title:||Business Analyst||Contract Type:|
|Salary:||£35,000 - £40,000|
|Contact Name:||Nikki Sargent|
On behalf of an industry leading international manufacturer, we’re delighted to be supporting the recruitment of an insightful and astute Business Analyst with strong commercial acumen and a process driven mind-set.
The successful candidate will demonstrate excellent analytical skills and an ability to skillfully present data as an integral part of a story. You should be a strategic thinker with experience working in commercial or analytical roles, preferably in Engineering and Manufacturing industries.
We’d love to hear from experienced applicants with a flair for managing CRM systems and delivering sharp, insightful data analysis. Working collaboratively with colleagues across the business, you will play an essential part in supporting and improving all client-facing activities, meeting strategical sales and marketing objectives and delivering consistent revenue growth.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Supporting monthly reporting and analysis, as well as liaising with the Commercial Director and Senior Management Team in order to support the strategic planning of the business.
- Developing a strong business knowledge in relation to the relevant customer base, market segmentation and the drivers within customers markets.
- Using market research to develop further insights into potential customers and market segments.
- Analysing market segments and geographies in terms of size and accessibility, as well as identifying the market structures, trends and key drivers.
- Carrying out Sales and Profitability analysis – to include products, customers, segments and geographic markets – and propose improvement actions, incorporating the coordination of pricing management to maximise profitability.
- Championing CRM as a key platform for insight sharing and ensuring data validity.
- Sales Pipeline Analysis and creating actions to ensure they match with identified trends and drivers.
- Other related tasks and undertake key project work as directed.
Skills and experience required:
- Extensive experience in a similar role, which must have involved marketing and / or financial analysis.
- Ideally Degree qualified in a relevant field.
- Prior involvement in B2B market analysis or sales within engineering or manufacturing would be preferable.
- Skilled in working with ERP systems for Data Management (e.g. SAP/Infor).
- IT proficient, with advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- Demonstrate effective organisation, time-management and forward planning.
- Excellent English communication skills (both written and verbal).
- Works with an innovative, problem-solving and service-orientated approach, both within the company and externally.
Hours of work:
- Monday to Thursday 8.30am – 5.00pm
- Friday 8.30am – 2.00pm
Salary and benefits:
- £35,000 – £40,000