Client Account Executive – Contract
|Job Title:||Client Account Executive – Contract|
|Contact Name:||Jodie Clements|
We are currently supporting the recruitment of a Client Account Executive for a dynamic and forward-thinking Corby business. As an industry leader in the provision of innovative and secure marketing solutions for a wide range of well-known brands, the company is uniquely positioned to deliver insights on UK consumer promotions and is considered an expert in their market.
This is an exciting opportunity to work for a marketing solutions provider, working closely with the Campaign Delivery Manager to present strategic solutions to clients, followed by the delivery of effective marketing campaigns utilising a portfolio of existing products and services.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Liaising with the sales team to take briefs and note campaign requirements before preparing written briefs and plans for campaign delivery. Typical campaigns might include the design of website landing pages, HTML build and deployment, and competitions or “cash-back” promotions
- Managing campaign delivery including planning, managing deliverables and timings, proofing and user testing, stakeholder approvals and sign-off
- Following a work schedule keeping internal, supplier and client stakeholders updated as appropriate
- Gathering client testimonials and case histories from successfully delivered campaigns
- Be a champion of best practice and participate in post-campaign reviews and process development to continuously improve the Campaign Delivery function.
Skills and experience required:
- Significant proven experience in a similar campaign delivery or account management role is essential
- Demonstrates a sound understanding and knowledge of marketing services
- Strong IT skills, with good knowledge of MS Office and ideally previous experience of using Photoshop
- Evidence of working as a highly organised campaign manager with a proven ability to deliver deadlines
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, and a strong negotiator
- Examples of having built and maintained strong client relationships
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to multi-task and prioritise busy workloads.
- Monday to Friday, 37.5hrs per week
- Hybrid working pattern: Mondays and Thursdays are office-based, the remaining three days are based remotely.
Salary and benefits:
- £20,000 – £24,000