Consumer Service Advisor – Temporary
|Job Title:||Consumer Service Advisor – Temporary|
|Contact Name:||Jodie Clements|
We’re looking for a consumer champion with excellent customer service and administration skills on behalf of a Kettering-based manufacturing company.
This is an interesting and varied role, and the successful applicant will represent the voice of the consumer within the business. You will ensure that consumers’ enquiries are answered in a professional, helpful and timely manner, liaising with other areas of the business where required in order to ensure that a suitable resolution is provided.
This is an ongoing temporary assignment, with an anticipated duration of approximately 2-3 months. Due to business requirements, applicants must be immediately available.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Responding to all consumer enquiries professionally, promptly, effectively and accurately within KPIs, taking responsibility for escalated calls and the consumer end to end journey
- Deciding on the appropriate type and level of reimbursement to consumer
- Monitoring Social Media consumer contacts and ensuring accurate, friendly and timely responses
- Carrying out administration of the CRS database; recording and maintaining GDPR compliant and accurate information
- Notifying appropriate stakeholders when critical thinking and analysis suggest further action may need taking
- Updating allergy and product listings on website, ensuring that they remain current.
- Clearly communicating and consulting internally to ensure best and most effective solution for the consumer and the business
- Generating weekly, monthly and ad hoc business reports
- Supporting the delivery of business and departmental projects through a consumer lens
- Assisting the Technical manager in the management of customer administration and visits
- Taking responsibility for internal and external audit trails and results
- Planning and prioritising daily operations to ensure that KPIs are met
- Being aware of, and partaking in, planning and covering resources such as holiday and non-planned absences.
Skills and experience required:
- Previous experience in a consumer-focused administrative role involving the resolution of customer enquiries
- Able to communicate in a friendly, professional and effective way (both written & verbal)
- IT proficient, and able to use Microsoft Office, Excel, Word and databases
- Confident with daily decision making
- Takes a proactive approach to problem solving and identifying a speedy resolution
- Acts as a consumer champion, with a customer-focused approach at all times
- Demonstrates excellent attention to detail as well as strong organizational and planning skills with both familiar and new tasks
- Shows awareness of others’ roles, responsibilities and requirements when carrying out work on behalf of the consumer
- Can interpret and explain data confidently and clearly.
Hours of work:
- Monday to Friday 9am – 5pm or 8.30am – 4.30pm with 1-hour lunch – 35 hour week
- Home and office based
Salary and benefits:
- £10.22 per hour