Creative Project Manager
|Job Title:||Creative Project Manager|
|Contact Name:||Eloise Shelton|
We’re looking for an agency based Creative Project / Account Management expert with real vision and initiative to join a leading marketing services company, known for helping a wide range of international brands to communicate effectively with consumers.
Along with a competitive salary, you will also receive 25 days holiday, free parking, employee wellbeing initiatives, great career progression and personal development.
The role is based in Mansfield, with a requirement be in the office 3 days a week. You will be working 37.5 hours per week, Monday-Friday, 09:00-17:30.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Managing and delivering creative projects from initial brief through to final completion, within budget and deadline and to the highest standard.
- Briefing projects into the creative team
- Communicating effectively with clients to manage expectations
- Identifying, prioritising and managing conflicts between cost, time and quality.
- Attending client briefing and presentation meetings alongside other client team members.
- Engaging with Account Directors and Project Managers to ensure project objectives are achieveable and meet quality standards.
- Continuously keeping informed of emerging trends and market conditions.
Skills and experience required:
- Experience of project / account management within an agency environment, ideally with campaign involvement OR non agency marketing campaign management.
- Experience of working effectively with people – particularly in terms of briefing, estimating and efficiently managing internal studio and production resources.
- Demonstrates a natural ability to direct and lead others to ensure end-to-end project delivery, while managing all aspects of the production process.
- IT proficient, with advanced knowledge of MS Office.
- Excellent organisational skills, including a strong attention to detail and the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
The successful applicant will coordinate and lead a of range client projects, overseeing many different elements of campaign activity – including print, social and digital, film and animation, photoshoots, and more.
Based at a state-of-the art high-tech hub, you’ll join a fun hardworking team who welcome honest feedback and actively encourage innovation and professional development. The role will be pivotal in successfully helping clients bring their brands to market, so candidates must demonstrate outstanding commercial, creative and technical acumen, alongside excellent communication skills.