|Job Title:||Credit Controller|
|Location:||Market Harborough, Leicestershire|
|Contact Name:||Kate Goodman|
This Credit Controller position is joining the finance team of a major distributor of food products. The company offer training and development opportunities giving you the ability to grow in their high-performance culture and be rewarded for your success.
The companies range extends from specialised free from products to chocolate gifts across a wide range of customers from the big supermarkets to local independent retailer. They want everyone to show up to work as themselves and know that they will be supported and encouraged to develop and grow. They want work to be a place that excites and empowers, a place where you can be passionate and challenge people to think differently
As Credit Controller your responsibilities will include:
- Collecting outstanding debt on allocated accounts by telephone, written communication and use of field reps within agreed timescales
- Referring accounts to the legal team and debt collection agencies
- Monitoring customer credit limits and analysing on-line credit rating agency information
We are keen to speak to people about this Credit Controller opportunity with the following skills and experience:
- IT literate with excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Good working knowledge of systems such as Infor M3, ERP software, Sage, Xero, QuickBooks
- Experience working within a busy debt recovery, collections, accounts department, customer service role
This controller role will be a full-time permanent position (40 hours per week). There may be the option for some remote / working from home but in the short term this should be considered as an office role based in Market Harborough. There is free on-site parking and also an onsite company shop.
In return you will receive a salary of £23,000 – £25,000 pa dependent on experience plus 33 days holiday including bank holidays and employee cash back healthcare plan.
If this sounds like the Credit Controller opportunity for you, click the apply link online and send an updated copy of your CV today!