Customer Service Advisor – Part Time
|Job Title:||Customer Service Advisor – Part Time|
|Location:||Market Harborough, Leicestershire|
|Contact Name:||Jodie Clements|
A new opportunity has arisen for x2 Customer Service Advisors to work for our client based in Market Harborough on a Part Time basis within their friendly customer service department.
Working for a fast-growing digital business specialising in online lead generation, we’re looking for a confident individual with an excellent telephone manner, alongside good IT and written skills.
To be successful in this role you’ll also need to be committed, reliable and hardworking, with a positive and proactive approach to work.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Handle inbound and outbound calls to members of the public who have enquired via our websites
- Confirm and check the accuracy of customer data in relation to the job requirements
- Proactively resolve customer queries ensuring the best outcome for the customer and company
- Keep up to date with developments to our websites, products and services
- And occasionally assist our registered traders in the use of our services
Skills and experience required:
- Ability to communication and listen effectively
- Friendly and confident telephone manner
- Ability to work as an individual whilst contributing to the overall success of the team
- IT literate with a keen eye for detail and accurate data entry
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Excellent written and verbal skills.
- Computer literacy
Hours of work:
- Role 1 – Monday 9am – 2pm, Friday 3pm – 8pm, Saturday 12pm – 5pm
- Role 2 – Wednesday 3pm – 8pm, Friday 3pm – 8pm, Saturday 9am – 2pm
Salary and benefits:
- £8.98 per hour
- Monthly commission scheme
- Auto-enrolment pension with a matched employer contribution of 3%
- Life Assurance providing life cover of 4 x salary
- Optional Private Medical Insurance provided for all staff with the option to add family members
- Holiday Loyalty Scheme after 2 years of service
- Access to our Employee Assistance Programme, a confidential helpline offering information and guidance regarding work and family life, including any legal questions.
- Flexibility of remote working