Customer Service Team Leader
|Job Title:||Customer Service Team Leader|
|Location:||Market Harborough, Leicestershire|
|Contact Name:||Jodie Clements|
A new opportunity has arisen for a full-time team leader to work for our client based in Market Harborough, managing their medium sized outbound customer service team.
Working for a fast-growing digital business specialising in online lead generation, we’re looking for a confident and energetic team leader with excellent motivational skills, combined with a history of successful team management.
To be successful in the role you will need to motivate, manage and take daily responsibility for a team of outbound customer service and telesales executives ensuring achievement of targets and KPI’s.
Who we are looking for:
Our client is looking for someone energetic and enthusiastic with a proven track record of managing and motivating customer service or sales team – either at team leader or management level.
You should be a confident and approachable manager who is able to engage their team but also isn’t afraid to hold difficult conversations with team members if necessary.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Management and motivation of a contact centre/sales team (made up of 11 members currently)
- Utilise reports to drive performance
- Provide ongoing training & coaching across the team
- Perform regular quality assurance activities
- Liaise with contact centre agents to discuss updates, targets and future planning
- Work closely with members of the management team to further develop and strengthen the telesales function or associated processes
- Manage and monitor staff holiday/absenteeism
- Role model behaviours and standards within your team
Skills and experience required:
The successful applicant will ideally possess previous experience managing a B2C customer service / telesales team.
You should also hold training expertise at team leader/call centre management level, be creative with strong leadership abilities to be able to influence and implement new initiatives to improve call handling techniques and performance within the team.
Experience within quality assurance in a call centre setting is also preferred – i.e call listening and providing constructive feedback.
An interest in renewable energies and energy efficiency would be beneficial, but this is not essential to apply for the role.
Hours of work:
- The role is based at the clients Market Harborough office with an element of remote working.
- Monday to Friday 09:00am to 17:00pm
Salary and benefits:
- Bonus scheme included (paid quarterly if targets met)
- Pension scheme included
- Private medical insurance
- Flexible working (home and office based)