Digital Account Manager
|Job Title:||Digital Account Manager|
|Contact Name:||Eloise Shelton|
This Digital Account Manager role is working on a hybrid basis with 2 days in the London based office and 3 days working from home. You will have ownership of content across owned organic social media and the website, paid via influencers, earned through ratings and reviews and eCommerce partners.
As Digital Account Manager your responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the delivery of the digital strategy and ownership of the content creation across owned, paid and earned media, and eCommerce retail partners
- Being the day to day point of contact for the social agency, having initial approval of the content calendar and content themes.
- Being the day to day point of contact for influencer agency, leading communication between the PR and social agency to ensure no overlap between gifting outreach and synergies maximised
- Management of the website, creating product pages, new content articles, campaign landing pages, updating images and optimising existing copy for organic search.
- Producing monthly reports for organic social, influencer and website, providing insight and highlighting wins / concerns across each channel, and proactively suggesting ways to optimise approach to ensure KPIs / goals are met
- Managing the digital content submissions for legal / compliance approval through internal asset management system
We are really keen to speak to people about this Digital Account Manager opportunity who have the following skills and experience:
- Demonstrable experience working within a digital marketing / content marketing role
- Proven experience of working with influencers
- Strong project management skills
- Have a ‘Content Creator’ mindset and understand what makes great content
- Ability to carry out key analysis of data and provide insight
The office is based just outside of Euston and Kings Cross Station. Hours are Monday to Friday 9am – 5.30pm and in return you will receive a salary of £40,000 – £47,000 pa, wellbeing platform, pension and 25 days holiday plus statutory.
If this sounds like the Digital Account Manager opportunity for you, click the apply link online and send an updated copy of your CV today!