Digital Brand Manager
|Job Title:||Digital Brand Manager||Contract Type:|
|Salary:||£35,000 - £45,000|
|Contact Name:||Eloise Shelton|
We’re delighted to be recruiting a talented Digital Brand Manager on behalf of our client, a highly-regarded and successful company known for their commitment to producing quality products and delivering excellent service.
The business proudly takes an entrepreneurial approach to identifying opportunities for development, and in doing so has built a successful and fast-growing ecommerce gifting brand.
As an experienced and innovative Digital Brand Manager, you will lead projects to drive further profitability and penetration of the ecommerce product portfolio whilst ensuring that the existing customer base is maintained.
You’ll bring positivity, drive and an abundance of creative ideas to help create momentum and implement the company’s plans for growth, while consistently balancing the ethos of the brand alongside commercial acumen and awareness.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Planning, developing and implementing online marketing strategies and activity to promote the brand, products and services. This will also include tracking and optimising all campaigns.
- Managing all digital and other marketing projects to agreed timetables.
- Working effectively with all other project team members and stakeholders, internal and external.
- Ensuring the website/ecommerce site is continuously updated and developed to meet customer needs, back end development and is properly maintained and secure.
- Developing a strong promotional programme which includes developing strategies for product promotions.
- Finding and creating partnerships for content based marketing.
- Developing a strong programme of excellent, relevant content for the site – creating and building content that is relevant and interesting to customers and for our brand and which builds brand value and optimises sales.
- Managing day-day activities and online sales promotions to achieve targets for site traffic, unique visits, stay/dwell time, order rate, conversion rate, bounce rate, loyalty rate and other metrics.
- Developing an effective social media strategy and tactics programme against key targets.
- Managing the database including identifying new routes for lead generation and growing the database to meet agreed targets. Developing appropriate email strategy and tactics.
- Segmenting customers and products (portfolio management) and identifying opportunities against different customer groups to maximise customer spend.
- Managing the product range for Amazon On Line channel
- Tracking sales data, maintaining promotional materials, maintaining databases, and preparing reports as appropriate.
- Assisting in development of product assortment; assisting in component selection and making recommendations to customer services and corporate sales teams.
- Researching and identifying areas for improvement and growth, as well as any process improvement which can drive additional business growth.
Skills and experience required:
- Proven digital/ecommerce brand marketing experience in a similar role.
- Prior responsibility for developing digital marketing strategy and activation.
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing a marketing database, email, social media and advertising campaigns.
- Highly creative approach, able to identify target audiences and devise digital campaigns that engage, inform, and motivate.
- In-depth knowledge of various social media platforms, best practice and website analytics.
- Experience of managing website content with up to date knowledge of trends and technology, inc SEO
- Brings motivation and drive to the department, with a can-do mentality, an action-orientated attitude, enthusiasm, hard work and ambition.
- Ability to communicate and build effective working relationships at all levels, internal and external
- IT proficient, with a good knowledge of Microsoft Office
- A full valid UK Driving Licence is necessary for the requirements of this role.
- Previous experience of managing a small team would be preferred.
Hours of work:
- Monday to Friday, 37.5 hours per week
Salary and benefits:
- 20 days annual holiday + 8 bank holidays
- Employee benefits scheme