Divisional Resourcing Coordinator – Fixed Term Contract
|Job Title:||Divisional Resourcing Coordinator – Fixed Term Contract|
|Location:||Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire|
|Contact Name:||Jodie Clements|
We’re proud to be recruiting a skilled internal recruitment professional on behalf of a leading charitable organisation, who are currently looking for a Divisional Resourcing Coordinator to join their busy team.
The role is field based working across 7 regions which may include overnight stays and therefore a full UK driving licence is essential.
This is a fixed term contract initially for 9 months starting ideally in June 2021, with a possibility of the role extending up to 12 months.
The successful applicant will be responsible for coaching and guiding hiring managers in recruitment and selection activities. Working to KPIs, you will provide support and advice to operational colleagues involved in recruitment, ensuring consistency in processes to reflect best practice and company values.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Taking a lead in the recruitment and selection of established and relief staff, including organising local
recruitment events, pre-screening, interviewing, assessment days and overseeing the offer and pre- employment checking process.
- Working in partnership with key stakeholders to create bespoke recruitment solutions for priority services and to drive reductions in agency spend on temporary cover
- Planning and scheduling regular local recruitment activities in line with requirements of each service.
- Managing relationships with third party agencies
- Working Marketing and Communications to ensure that advertising and marketing material is consistent with the organisation’s brand and values
- Utilising reports generated from the applicant tracking system (ATS) to identify where hiring managers
require further support to improve the candidate to employee lifecycle and developing internal talent pools
- Working with the Senior HR Partner to identify areas of concern highlighted in the onboarding process
- Demonstrating the impact of activities conducted through accurate reporting and presenting to key
- Supporting hiring managers and those involved in the recruitment process in keeping candidates engaged
throughout the Pre-Employment process.
- Working with the Recruitment and Resourcing Manager and networking with other Resourcing Coordinators and attending meetings to agree standard processes, therefore ensuring consistency in line with brand and values.
Skills and experience required:
- A CIPD qualification or other relevant professional qualification is desirable or the ability to demonstrate an equivalent level of knowledge through work based experience.
- Significant experience of working in a recruitment and selection service
- Excellent IT skills with experience of MS Office and the ability to gather, analyse and interpret
data, and draft basic reports.
- Up to date knowledge of relevant employment law.
- Good working knowledge of applicant attraction and selection techniques
- A high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Effective time management and work prioritisation and the ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and in writing.
- Significant experience of key stakeholder management at senior levels.
- Experience of negotiating and managing contracts/budgets with external suppliers, (e.g. recruitment and advertising agencies), to secure preferential terms, ensure best value for money and reduce usage would be a distinct advantage.
- Prior experience of sourcing and managing flexible staffing pools.
- Experience of, or a detailed appreciation of the social care sector.
- Knowledge of the Care Quality Commission requirements with regard to registered services and registered managers and staffing.
- An in-depth understanding of rota management and use of agency, and how this affects budgets.
- Experience of attracting staff from a diverse background and an understanding of equality issues surrounding recruitment.
Hours of work
- 35 hours per week Monday to Friday
Salary and benefits:
- £32,355 (includes car allowance)
- 20 days holiday (plus 8 bank holidays)
- Access to the benefits package, which includes a great number of discounts and rewards across shops, restaurants, gym membership and days out
- Employee Assistance Programme, with telephone and face-to-face support options, as well as support for financial wellbeing.
- Access to award winning training and development