Finance Manager / Finance Controller
|Job Title:||Finance Manager / Finance Controller||Contract Type:|
|Location:||Market Harborough, Leicestershire|
|Salary:||£50,000 - £55,000|
|Contact Name:||Kate Goodman|
Our client is seeking a fully qualified and experienced interim Finance Manager / Controller to assist the Group Finance Director during a busy period for their organisation until November / December 2021. Candidates need to be very ‘hands on’ preferably with experience of working for an SME organisation with an international reach.
They are seeking a good all-round accountant with experience of both management and financial accounting Ideally with experience of NetSuite and able to start immediately or at short notice.
Consistently top-ranking in their industry, this forward-thinking company are true experts in their area of specialism. From their local origins, they have grown quickly and now operate on an international scale with a world-class client base.
This role will be a mixture of home and office-based working until the company returns to their offices later in the year.
The successful candidate will have the flexibility to work from home and in their bright, modern offices in the picturesque and well-located town of Market Harborough.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Assisting with financial compliance
- Insurance Audits
- Reviewing and assisting with management accounting
- Carrying out inter-company transactions and group recharge information
- Completion of transactional duties as required
- Assisting with ad-hoc requests and research, as well as supporting colleagues with accounts as required
- Providing ad-hoc support to the Group Finance Director
Skills and experience required:
- ACA / ACCA / CIMA qualified
- Extensive experience in managing multi-currency overseas business transactions
- Advanced Excel skills, coupled with a strong level of general IT proficiency
- Experience in the use of NetSuite Accounts software would be advantageous but is not essential
- Excellent analytical skills
- Enjoys working cohesively as part of a team
- Self-motivated and adept at the organisation and prioritisation of tasks
- Professional, friendly and approachable communicator
Hours of work:
- Monday to Friday, 9.00am – 5.30pm each day with 1-hour lunch break
Salary and benefits:
- £50,000 – £55,000 pro-rata
- 22 days holidays + bank holidays, plus incremental holiday increase related to length in service