Fleet & Transport Coordinator – Temporary
|Job Title:||Fleet & Transport Coordinator – Temporary|
|Contact Name:||Jodie Clements|
On behalf of an industry-leading and internationally renowned business based in Lutterworth, we’re currently looking for a multi-skilled Transport & Fleet Coordinator with sound HGV administration expertise and a flair for prioritisation and organisation.
In this fast-paced and interesting role, you’ll report to the UK Group Fleet Controller and will support and administer all activities in relation to the HGV, Specialist Vehicles, Van and Car fleets.
Please note that due to urgent business requirements, applicants to this role must be available to start at the beginning of June 2021. This is initially a temporary assignment, with the potential for the role to develop into a permanent opportunity at a later date dependent on business needs.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Administration of the fleet database for company cars, vans, SV and HGVs to a ensure compliance with legislation and industry best practice.
- Invoice validation from third party suppliers to ensure compliance with contractual obligations and authorised spend.
- Validation and efficient administration of penalty charge notices to reduce costs and charges.
- Maintenance of vehicle database to ensure accurate recording of vehicle location, ownership, status, etc.
- Collection and monitoring of company car P11D details for HMRC requirements.
- Administration of the grey fleet policy and end user adherence to this.
- Assisting the regional transport managers with scheduled and reactive maintenance.
- New vehicle ordering support for company car users and processing of all requests for short term hire car bookings.
- Management of company fuel card administration including issue, cancellation and renewal.
- Provide reporting to HR shared services to support fuel rated claims and benefit in kind.
- Active involvement of HGV fleet replacement programmes to deliver the lowest whole life cost possible.
- Ensuring Operator license compliance obligations in line with the restricted license held by the company.
- Working with the Fleet Controller to support standard framework of Group Transport. policies and procedures and to ensure continuous compliance of all regulatory and self-imposed transport standards.
- Assisting with production of information, preparation and representation for all transport regulatory enquiries or investigations.
- Assisting in the control of policies in relation to the Fleet Operator Recognition Scheme (“FORS”).
Skills and experience required:
- Experience of working in a fleet environment and administering HGVs.
- Previous experience in management of penalty charge notices and the appeals process.
- Knowledge and understanding of HGV compliance ideally a CPC holder, but not essential.
- Knowledge of HGV driver tacho hour management systems preferred.
- Previous understanding of the FORS accreditation and requirements.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office packages, particularly experience of working with, maintaining and analysing data using Excel.
- Ability to improve and develop current policies and procedures.
- Good communication and customer service skills.
- Ability to problem solve and find solutions.
- High attention to detail.
- Efficient in KPI and cost saving tracking and reporting.
Hours of work:
- Monday to Friday, 8.30am – 5.00pm with 1 hour for lunch.
Salary and benefits:
- £12.31 per hour