Group Marketing Manager
|Job Title:||Group Marketing Manager||Contract Type:|
|Salary:||£55,000 - £70,000|
|Contact Name:||Eloise Shelton|
We’re looking for a talented and innovative Group Marketing Manager with extensive FMCG experience to join a successful and fast-growing manufacturing business.
You’ll take responsibility for the planning and implementation of highly effective marketing strategies for a variety of brands, which will help to grow the business in alignment with the company plan and strategic priorities.
In addition, you’ll provide support, guidance and motivational leadership to the marketing team, promoting a cohesive and collaborative working approach whilst ensuring that all brand and category marketing plans are delivered, and performance indicators achieved.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Design, define and implement brand and category marketing strategies and priorities.
- Market each brand in ways that adhere to the company goals and best leverage the dynamics of the category they trade in.
- Contribute to the delivery of route-to-market partner business plans through brand and category marketing.
- Influence the focus and priority of the innovation pipeline (with the Head of Innovation) and commercialise it to achieve the brand and category goals.
- Identify and set up the resources, processes and systems to support effective marketing delivery.
- Ensure marketing programmes are defined and aligned to deliver the agreed marketing strategy, brand and category goals and company goals.
- Make an active contribution to cross-functional business processes to enhance the customer experience, resourcing and profitability of the business (such as carrying out regular marketing forecasting and providing marketing input to business planning cycles).
- Set up new marketing processes and systems to deliver the marketing plans and performance indicators.
- Grow sales and profit by increasing customer lifetime value.
- Market the business to deliver solutions that create better outcomes for customers.
- Provide effective leadership to the Marketing Team, continuously monitoring performance, engagement and development.
Skills and experience required:
- Extensive proven experience as a commercial Marketing Manager within an FMCG business
- Evidence of having held previous brand management responsibilities
- Be able to demonstrate an understanding of category management and strategy
- Prior involvement in innovative initiatives such as product development or service innovation
- Proven experience of single or multi category marketing on a global scale
- Excellent skills in strategic planning and implementation – from concept to completion
- Strong project management and people management skills
Hours of work:
- Monday to Friday 9.00am – 5.00pm
Salary and benefits:
- £55,000 – £70,000
- Bonus scheme
- Car allowance
- 24 days’ annual leave + 8 bank holidays
- Private Healthcare
- Medicash scheme
- Life assurance
- Pension scheme