|Job Title:||HR Manager|
|Contact Name:||Eloise Shelton|
A unique manufacturing company based in Nottingham, is looking for a HR Manager to join its team. The company produce all core edible and non-edible baking products within its UK production facilities. They know that the right culture helps attract amazing people. It amplifies their abilities and helps them to do their best work. Their culture and behaviours are at the core of what they do and they are driven by the values that they live and work by.
As a HR Manager your responsibilities will include:
- Delivering first class human resource practices – providing advice and support to all functional managers at the site.
- Defining and delivering a site HR plan and ensuring that the Line Managers in their area own the plan
- Managing and supporting all recruitment activity, including all temporary and permanent labour supplies into the site, working with relevant parties to fill vacancies whilst ensuring a great candidate /colleague experience
- Lead ‘culture change’ initiatives in line with business requirements
- Implementing and enforcing all company policy and procedures including health and safety (checks, audits and risk assessments), SOP’s and company rules and regulations and Quality Management System.
- Leadership and management of the induction process, appraisal system, recognition and reward system, colleague engagement program, ethical audits and payroll process
We are keen to speak to people about this HR Manager role with the following skills and experience:
- CIPD level 5 qualified or working towards CIPD qualification
- Degree qualified
- Successful human resources generalist experience gained from within a fast-paced working environment, ideally within food manufacturing
- Up to date and deep knowledge of employment law
- Strong working knowledge of core HR areas; discipline, grievance, absence, recruitment, including experience of dealing with significant and complex employee relations cases
- The ability to lead, instruct and motivate others with a track record of successful proactive coaching of line managers
- Strong IT skills, including MS Office (especially strong user of Excel) and HR systems
In return you will receive a salary of £45,000 pa.
If this sounds like the HR Manager opportunity for you, click the apply link online and submit an updated copy of your CV today!