Listings Manager / Negotiator
|Job Title:||Listings Manager / Negotiator||Contract Type:|
|Contact Name:||Jaimini Tailor|
We’re delighted to present a fantastic opportunity for a passionate Estate Agent Valuer eager to join a long established and well-reputed Leicestershire estate agency.
The successful applicant will have extensive experience as an Estate Agent Valuer, together with an in depth industry knowledge and a proven track record of achieving a high conversion rate.
You’ll join a friendly and successful company as a pivotal part of the team, and will use your positive, can-do approach to contribute effectively to the continued growth and success of the business.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Using initiative to identify and generate new opportunities which drive business and increase market share.
- Canvassing and building a network of potential clients and key local contacts.
- Arranging and scheduling valuation appointments.
- Conducting effective and accurate market appraisals.
- Listing new properties.
- Working proactively towards listings and sales targets.
Skills and experience required:
- Proven track record as a successful and skilled Estate Agent Valuer / Lister.
- A flair for negotiation and a natural sales ability.
- Excellent communication skills, with a helpful and friendly approach.
- IT proficient, with a good working knowledge of MS Office.
- The ability to effectively build working relationships and develop a rapport is essential.
- Strong organisational skills and punctuality.
- Enjoys working towards, meeting and exceeding specific listings targets and sales targets.
Salary and benefits:
- £28,000 basic + commission structure
- 20 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Logo company car