Marketing Assistant – 3 month contract
|Job Title:||Marketing Assistant – 3 month contract||Contract Type:|
|Salary:||£20,000 - £23,000|
|Contact Name:||Jodie Clements|
We’re pleased to present a fantastic opportunity for a talented Marketing Assistant to join a supportive and family-orientated professional services company. The hardworking team at this well-reputed business delight their clients with their can-do approach, and are enjoying continued success and rapid growth as a result.
We’re looking for someone with an up-to-the-minute understanding of a broad range of digital and traditional marketing channels, who can’t wait to capture the imagination and interest of potential business customers, as well as building a loyal and engaged online audience.
The successful candidate will have a range of relevant experience, will show initiative, enthusiasm and demonstrate the desire to learn and develop their marketing skill set.
You’ll join a friendly, positive and helpful team, working within a stylish and contemporary open-plan office.
Duties and responsibilities:
The key focus of this opportunity is to assist the Marketing Executive with the marketing function and delivery of several large projects that are currently in progress. These projects play a crucial role in the development and growth of the business and will support the future success of our marketing function, increasing the effectiveness of our digital campaigns. The projects are currently as follows:
- Development of a new company website
- Training & Promo Videos for a software product that the company has developed.
- Introduction of new Subdomain for the software product
- Implementation of new systems for use internally within the organisation.
As well as ensuring that the above projects are completed within agreed timeframes, there is also a need to support the delivery and development of our existing marketing functions, by assisting with other tasks such as the following:
- Devising and delivering campaigns across multiple platforms to generate leads and conversions for sales.
- Using email marketing for updating our clients/prospects on the latest government guidance and employment law changes as well as promoting campaigns.
- Maintaining and updating the company website (and its content) on a daily basis.
- Creating artwork and content for print or digital e.g. brochures, social media posts, campaigns, website news articles etc.
- Managing all social media content and posting.
- Supporting with and delivering promo videos
- Supporting with and delivering campaigns
- Liaising with digital agencies and communicating with clients
Skills and experience required:
The successful applicant will impress us with their enthusiasm, drive and initiative and will demonstrate a genuine passion for all areas of marketing. We’ll also be looking for evidence of the following skills and experience on your CV:
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar marketing role
- Photoshop experience is essential, ideally with additional experience in InDesign and Salesforce
- Prior responsibility for managing social media business accounts such as Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook and YouTube.
- Knowledge and understanding of email marketing, social media scheduling, webinar software and video conferencing is preferred.
- Previous experience of maintaining websites and managing content would be advantageous.
- Demonstrates excellent content writing skills for a number of platforms, such as email communications to clients, social posts, creating white papers, news articles etc.
- Able to carry out insightful competitor analysis by evaluating data and helping to produce marketing reports.
- Keeps up to date with the latest government advice and relevant industry law changes to ensure that all marketing messages are legally correct.
- Confident working with external agencies, customers and clients e.g. digital agencies to create subdomains, printers, and communications.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and a friendly approach with an ability to build positive relationships with both internal and external stakeholders.
Hours of work:
- Monday to Friday 08:45 – 17:15 with 45 minutes for lunch
- The job placement is an office placement, however, there will be the opportunity to work flexibly due to COVID-19.
Salary and benefits:
- £20,000 – £23,000
- Employee benefit scheme