|Job Title:||Marketing Executive|
|Contact Name:||Sarah Clarke|
We’re looking for a talented and innovative Marketing Executive with product development and sector-based marketing experience to join a successful industrial supplier based in Loughborough, Leicestershire.
Working with the Marketing Manager, you’ll support the planning and implementation of highly effective marketing strategies for a large and varied product portfolio, which will help to grow the business in alignment with the company plan and strategic priorities.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Assisting in the creation, development and implementation of sector marketing plans.
- Gathering market intelligence and insight to develop a keen understanding of the sectors and those that operate within them.
- Working with the Marketing Manager on the creation, planning and activation of the sector / product campaigns.
- Tracking and analysing the performance of each campaign, feeding back learnings and recommendations.
- Supporting brands communications into the sectors, including website, blog, PR and social media activity to support key messages and campaigns.
- Focusing on the diverse product range and sector portfolio with a real alignment to customer focus.
- Pulling together project work for customer specific campaigns, as well as content for the company catalogue and promotional activities
- Contributing to asset creation for specific customer campaigns and activity.
- Dealing with promotions and new product information.
- Helping to create printed marketing collateral.
- Managing customer marketing campaigns.
- Supporting product development and collaborating with the design team.
- Helping with insights and project work for both EPD and NPD sector initiatives.
- Attending trade shows, exhibitions and events, as required.
- Ensuring the implementation of brand and corporate identity for all outputs such as literature, packaging and POS.
- Carrying out all other duties as requested by the Marketing Manager.
Skills and experience required:
- Proven previous experience as a product-focused or sector-based Marketing Executive, ideally within an industrial product-focused business.
- Degree-level or equivalent qualification in a relevant marketing subject.
- Able to devise strategies that target different audiences effectively (i.e. both distributors and end users).
- Experience of developing and delivering targeted, engaging and persuasive marketing materials.
- Ability to build positive business relationships both internally and externally.
- Solid analytical skills with some proven experience of using market data.
- Confident making key decisions and managing multiple priorities.
- Strong organisational and planning skills with the ability to multitask and prioritise.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and in writing.
- Takes a positive and proactive approach, with influential and engaging communication skills, both verbally and in writing.
Salary and benefits:
- £21,000 – £25,000