|Job Title:||Marketing Manager|
|Contact Name:||Sarah Clarke|
We’re delighted to present an exciting opportunity to join an ambitious and well-established tech business in Leicester, who are looking for a talented and enterprising Marketing Manager with experience in SaaS and Ecommerce.
The successful applicant will be equipped with extensive team management experience, as well as comprehensive and up-to-the-minute marketing knowledge and outstanding skills in strategic planning.
Using your commercial acumen and industry expertise, you will develop and implement the overarching marketing strategy, evaluating the effectiveness of marketing campaigns and influencing business growth by maximising return on investment. This role is a standalone role, with technical support provided from India resources.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Working with Directors to lead, develop and analyse marketing strategy on key projects in order to secure new customers, re-activate existing accounts and ensure growth is in line with business objectives
- Overseeing all aspects of the marketing mix across multiple channels, enhancing customer targeting both online and offline
- Building a measurement framework to evaluate campaign and channel performance
- Developing the brand externally to prospective and existing clients and partners
- Providing insightful market and customer intelligence to support business development processes
- Ensuring marketing campaigns align with business objectives
- Managing forecasts, budgets and targets, leading the team to deliver against these
- Working closely with colleagues across the business to effectively deliver projects from start to finish
Skills and experience required:
- Extensive previous experience in a similar Marketing leadership role within the SaaS and Ecommerce sectors.
- Relevant degree / CIM qualification
- Good knowledge of global SaaS trends and developments within ecommerce.
- Skilled in developing an integrated marketing strategy incorporating tactical elements and leveraging data for commercial success
- Fluent in up-to-the-minute marketing techniques with a solid understanding of the drivers of growth
- Able to demonstrate making clear strategic decisions based on accurate insights and data
- Able to implement strategy whilst supporting with building a team and identifying what resources are needed to grow the marketing team effectively
- Capable of developing an integrated marketing strategy with the ability to deliver tactical elements
- A strong commercial and analytical intellect with the ability to look at conversion rates, carry out full competitor analysis using Google analytics and demonstrate how they read trends
- Self-motivated, dedicated and driven to achieve results
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and in writing, with the ability to deliver clear and engaging presentations.
Hours of work:
- Monday to Friday, 8.30am – 5.00pm with a 30-minute lunch break
- Hybrid working pattern available
Salary and benefits:
- £60,000 – £65,000
- Pension 5% Employee / 3% Employer
- 25 days annual leave (+ bank holidays)