Order Management Coordinator
|Job Title:||Order Management Coordinator||Contract Type:|
|Salary:||£12.11 - £12.65 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Sarah Clarke|
Are you an immediately available clerical professional with extensive experience in business-to-business customer service coordination or sales administration? Have you applied this skill set within an engineering, manufacturing, purchasing or supply chain environment?
We’re excited to be recruiting a temporary Order Management Coordinator on behalf of a well-reputed company based in Leicester. The successful applicant will support and deliver the sales order entry and contract management process, while providing an exceptional customer experience.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Providing effective communication channels with the customer in relation to their requirements and the acknowledged delivery commitment.
- Processing, reviewing and entering customer purchase orders through to invoicing.
- Working closely with the supply base to establish timely and accurate sub order delivery information
- Continuously reviewing and pursuing process improvement opportunities
- Maintaining date management and helping to drive the pastdue backlog down
- Responding to customer’s order status requests in a timely and professional manner
- Processing intercompany orders
- Resolving invoice discrepancies
Skills and Experience Required:
- Extensive experience of working in a similar role such as customer service coordination or sales administration, ideally within an engineering, manufacturing or import / export environment.
- Confident and proficient in use of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word and Outlook), plus additional knowledge of SAP and Oracle would be a particular benefit.
- Sound commercial knowledge and business acumen
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with an ability to deal confidently and with diplomacy at all levels.
- Ability to work in a demanding environment within a complex organisation, liaising with multiple offices and plants in order to deliver results.
- Takes a self-motivated, resilient and positive approach, with a flexible and resourceful outlook in a dynamic business environment.
- Fluent in English, with an additional European language (particularly French or Italian) being an advantage.
- Works in an organised, methodical and problem-solving manner.
Hours of work:
- 8.30am – 5.00pm Monday to Thursday
- 8.30am – 4.00pm Friday
Salary and benefits:
- £12.11 – £12.65 per hour