PA / Office Manager
|Job Title:||PA / Office Manager|
|Contact Name:||Jaimini Tailor|
We’re proud to be recruiting a Personal Assistant with a wide range of administrative skills and experience on behalf of a leading local provider of sustainable solutions. This is an exciting opportunity to join a forward-thinking and innovative business which is extremely well-respected in its specialist sector.
The successful applicant will deliver seamless administrative support directly to the Managing Director, whilst performing a range of clerical duties across the business. You will also ensure the smooth running and operational efficiency of all site-related administration, processes and facilities, as well as providing operational support in the management and execution of commercial activities.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Providing consistent and reliable PA support to the Managing Director including diary management, email correspondence, and call handling;
- Identifying opportunities to improve and streamline administrative processes within the business, and implementing any required changes;
- Maintaining all office administrative systems and working with colleagues within the business group across the Midlands, to ensure alignment and efficiency;
- Overseeing the office and site facilities management; including ensuring that all required documentation and paperwork around Health and Safety and Fire are complete and up to date, conducting or overseeing fire and safety equipment assessments and ensuring timely equipment servicing as required;
- Acting as the day-to-day point of contact for external recruitment agencies;
- Ordering stationery, equipment and consumables as required;
- Dealing with incoming correspondence and queries, as well as being the initial point of contact for those visiting the site;
- Liaising as and when required with suppliers, customers and internal stakeholders to resolve any arising issues; managing that resolution wherever possible, or escalating any issues that need attention.
- Supporting where required in the operational running of the site – for example ensuring that all site and CTR documentation is complete, and tracking both inbound and outbound goods;
- Understanding and helping out as necessary in the management of the business, which might include ensuring the smooth administration of all load management in and out, the logistics of goods movement in and out of the site and ensuring all the affiliated paperwork is as it should be;
- Any other business-related tasks and duties as required.
Skills and experience required:
- Accomplished executive-level Personal Assistant, with extensive proven experience in a role involving the management of a wide variety of administrative responsibilities.
- Professional and engaging communication style, with the ability to liaise confidently and effectively with clients and colleagues.
- Second-to-none organisational skills, adept in the prioritisation of tasks and working to deadlines.
- Confident in the use of computers and the MS Office software suite
- Evidence of producing professional documents and correspondence to a consistently high standard, with excellent grammatical accuracy.
- Demonstrates respect for confidentiality and integrity.
- Works with a positive, team-focused approach.
- Recognises the importance of attention to detail and accuracy.
Salary and benefits: