Outbound Customer Service Advisor – Part Time
|Job Title:||Outbound Customer Service Advisor – Part Time||Contract Type:|
|Location:||Market Harborough, Leicestershire|
|Salary:||£8.98 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Jodie Clements|
A new opportunity has arisen for an Outbound Customer Service Advisor to work for our client based in Market Harborough within their friendly customer service department on a permanent, part time basis.
Working for a fast-growing digital business specialising in online lead generation, we’re looking for a confident individual with an excellent telephone manner, alongside good IT and written skills.
To be successful in this role you’ll also need to be committed, reliable and hardworking, with a positive and proactive approach to work.
Who we are looking for:
- Be a strong team player with a flexible, enthusiastic and sales-led approach to business.
- Be a quick learner.
- Have a strong attention to detail and a determination to succeed.
- You’ll ideally have past outbound customer service / telesales experience, although this is not an essential requirement.
- You’ll also have the ability to communicate via various mediums and to various audiences from Blue Chip to SME’s.
- An interest in renewable energies and energy efficiency would be beneficial, but again this is not essential to apply for the role.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Qualifying warm sales leads via outbound calling to members of the public.
- Following-up on old leads to generate new enquiries.
- Inbound call handling.
- Re-qualifying leads rejected by clients.
- Approving and reviewing companies subscribing to our services.
- Assisting clients in the use of our services from one-man bands to blue chip organisations
Skills and experience required:
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Excellent written and verbal skills.
- Computer literacy.
Hours of work:
- 16.5 hours a week
- Mondays and Fridays 3pm-8pm and Sundays 9am-5pm
Salary and benefits:
- £8.98 per hour
- Flexibility to work between home and the office