Personal Assistant / Office Manager
|Job Title:||Personal Assistant / Office Manager|
|Contact Name:||Kate Goodman|
A well-established business providing industry-leading technical knowledge and installation experience of ceilings, partitions, and passive fire protection to clients across the commercial, industrial, retail and healthcare sectors is looking for an energetic Office Manager/PA to join the team, assisting the MD on day-to-day duties.
Due to business requirements, they are looking for someone who can start immediately.
As an Office Manager/PA, your responsibilities will include:
- Effectively managing the MD’s time – manage and organise the diary, remember and remind about any meetings or events daily
- Being the main point of contact – dealing with phone calls, emails (the MD’s and the company’s), as well as any other correspondence
- Attending company meetings, provide agendas for them and take minutes
- Typing, compiling correspondence and reports, filling documents
- Assisting with the general HR administration, including maintaining the HR system and recording attendance
- Working closely with colleagues within the team to fully maximise your presence
- Managing the company’s social media and keeping it updated
- Management of company’s social media (LinkedIn / Instagram / Twitter)
- Other miscellaneous tasks delegated from the MD as necessary
We are looking for an Office Manager/PA who has the following:
- Previous PA/Office Management experience
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel & MS Teams)
- Good standard of English – ability to generate professional correspondence
- Independence and ability to work autonomously
- Friendly, good communication skills, welcoming
- Ability to keep records with attention to detail
- Efficient time management
- Quick, responsive, with a can-do attitude
- Motivation and drive to learn and develop every day
This is a full-time, office-based role where you will be working Monday-Friday, 08:00-16:30 (30 minutes lunch – 40 hour working week).
To apply for this role as Office Manager/PA, please click apply online and upload an updated copy of your CV.