Quantitative Marketing Researcher
|Job Title:||Quantitative Marketing Researcher|
|Contact Name:||Jodie Clements|
We’re looking for a highly-skilled Quantitative Research expert with vision and ambition to join a leading marketing services company, known for helping a wide range of international brands to communicate effectively with consumers through a variety of eye-catching and engaging digital innovations.
The successful applicant will be part of a team responsible for creating, analyzing and debriefing data from a range of sources, and will conduct valuable bespoke quantitative research which will effectively explain, predict and measure consumer behaviour in clients’ sectors and markets, and provide planning, strategy and innovation for their brands.
Based at a state-of-the art high-tech hub, you’ll supports clients and the whole business with creative, innovative approaches to traditional market research. Candidates should demonstrate outstanding commercial, analytical and numerical acumen and be driven to continuously innovate and improve.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Delivering compelling insights and recommendations from quantitative projects to creatively communicate value and opportunity to clients within their commercial context;
- Responding to queries from clients with accuracy and speed and clearly communicating recommended research design, insights, opportunities and recommendations;
- Delivering ad-hoc analysis and reporting – explaining, troubleshooting and resolving any queries to the stakeholders;
- Engaging internal teams in the insight and analytics process and regularly sharing insight and recommendations to aid decision making;
- Working with data from a wide range of sources / platforms (e.g. R/Python, SQL, Qualtrics, SPSS, Excel, SAS, Adobe/Google analytics, Tableaux, Q)
- Providing weekly and monthly reporting for clients;
- Supporting the delivery of reviews and presentations;
- Helping to organize and maintain a database of research over time.
Skills and experience required:
- Extensive employment experience in a marketing research role developing and delivering detailed quantitative research projects, preferably within an agency setting.
- Demonstrates a thorough knowledge of quantitative research techniques and a passion for innovation in the field of quantitative research.
- Appreciation of a variety of data sources, and the ability to investigate data further to unearth valuable insight is essential.
- Advanced statistical and numerical analysis skills.
- Confident working with manual data at a granular level.
- A sound understanding of good research practice.
- Able to deliver clear and engaging presentations of data to clients and colleagues.
- Strong IT skills, with a good knowledge of MS Office, particularly Excel.
- Approaches tasks with curiosity, always looking for opportunities to innovate and to improve.
- Appreciates the value and importance of working collaboratively with teams across the business.
- Able to adapt to a fast-moving business environment, with a positive approach to change.
- Excellent trouble-shooting and problem-solving skill set.
- Demonstrates enthusiasm and tenacity.
- Outstanding communication skills, both verbally and when putting together written correspondence, reports and presentations.
Hours of work:
- Monday to Friday, 9:00am – 5:30pm
Salary and benefits:
- £40,000 – £60,000
- Healthcare scheme
- Employee wellbeing initiatives
- 25 days holiday