|Contact Name:||Jaimini Tailor|
We’re delighted to be recruiting for a skilled Receptionist on behalf of a prestigious local business comprising of a variety of successful aviation engineering, maintenance and sales enterprises. Independently owned for more than 45 years, this accomplished company is proud of its expertise and its excellent reputation for delivering a wide range of high-quality services.
This is an exciting opportunity for a proficient administrative professional with previous reception experience. You will be responsible for a range of day to day reception and clerical duties, while consistently delivering an outstanding level of customer service.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Greeting and recording visitors to the company, arranging refreshments and notifying the relevant team member of their arrival
- Answering incoming telephone calls, forwarding calls to colleagues and taking messages where necessary;
- Answering queries from clients by telephone and email
- Sorting and distributing incoming post
- Managing outgoing post and parcels
- Updating the internal database
- Maintaining the tidiness of the reception and kitchen areas
- Assisting the Customer Services and Logistics teams with various administrative duties.
Skills and experience required:
- Previous experience of working in a similar reception role which also involved a range of administrative duties
- Strong IT proficiency, with good knowledge of MS Office, particularly Outlook, Word and Excel
- Confident numeracy skills, with consistent accuracy
- Excellent attention to detail
- Takes an organised approach to work
- Excellent communication and customer service skills, both verbally and in writing
- Enjoys working as part of a collaborative team.
Hours of work:
- Monday to Friday
- 8.30am – 5.00pm with 30 minutes’ lunch break
Salary and benefits:
- £20,000 – 22,000