Internal Recruitment Advisor – 12 month FTC
|Job Title:||Internal Recruitment Advisor – 12 month FTC|
|Location:||Market Harborough, Leicestershire|
|Contact Name:||Jodie Clements|
Working on behalf of a dynamic international group who are a forward-thinking and highly skilled company, we are looking for an experienced Recruitment Business Partner who will play a key part in the HR team.
The role will involve overall responsibility for the full recruitment lifecycle for the designated business area and when necessary other business areas within the company.
You will be working closely with the Hiring Managers to ensure an exceptional candidate experience to all potential employees, sharing the culture and values of the business to help them stand out as an employer of choice.
Due to the urgent nature of this role only candidates who are immediately available for temporary/interim contracts should apply.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Partner with Department Heads and Hiring Managers to ensure the company achieve recruitment against plan and proactively identify future requirements
- Work with Hiring Managers to produce job descriptions and sourcing plans for all vacancies
- Post jobs to job sites and social media as appropriate
- Actively source/headhunt candidates through CV databases and Social Media channels
- Shortlist candidates for review by Hiring Managers
- Liaise with Hiring Managers to obtain CV and interview feedback
- Conduct telephone and face to face interviews
- Ensure that testing, appropriate to the level of role, is carried out to measure the skills and knowledge of candidates against the requirements of the job
- Manage the offer process, including salary negotiations with candidates
- Oversee the on-boarding process for new starters, ensuring a positive experience throughout
- Support with new starter inductions when required
- Update and maintaining the Applicant Tracking System
- Build and maintain open and productive relationships with recruitment agencies
- Work with colleges and universities to promote early careers recruitment
- Attending careers events/fairs
- Support with recruitment projects and process improvements
- Actively promote employment brand and values internally and externally
- Support with additional HR activities as required
Skills and experience required:
- Previous experience in a fast-paced, technical recruitment role
- Confident in directly sourcing candidates and strong interviewing skills
- Strong understanding of using Social Media and technology in recruitment
- Excellent organisational skills, with the ability to multi-task
- Ability to work to deadlines and prioritise in a busy environment
- Professional and customer-focused approach to recruitment and selection
- Flexibility to travel as and when required
- Proven experience of working in an in-house recruitment role, preferably alongside an HR team.
Salary and benefits:
- £30,000 – £40,000
- Car parking available on site