Sales Administrator – Part Time
|Job Title:||Sales Administrator – Part Time|
|Location:||Market Harborough, Leicestershire|
|Contact Name:||Jaimini Tailor|
We’re excited to present a fantastic opportunity for a skilled part-time Sales Administrator to join a vibrant and innovative business who create and supply a range of premium sustainable products to retailers and end consumers.
The successful candidate will demonstrate outstanding customer service and administration skills, along with a strong level of IT proficiency. You will work as part of a collaborative team to ensure that the sales administration process is seamless from order through to invoicing.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Processing orders by retrieving requests from retailer platforms or via email, inputting information onto internal systems and providing customers with confirmation and delivery dates
- Liaising with 3rd party warehouses and multiple transport providers to ensure the timely despatch and delivery of goods
- Managing inventory levels by updating and monitor stock declarations on retailer platforms
- Handling incoming queries and liaising with customers re. any anomalies or discrepancies with orders
- Carrying out the aftersales process, including managing returns and refunds as required
- Being the first point of contact on the telephone for all calls to the company’s UK office, and by email for UK retailers and their customer service teams
- Working together with colleagues in Head Office and locally to complete the sales order process to invoicing.
Skills and experience required:
- Extensive experience within a similar sales administration or B2B customer service administration role, ideally with prior involvement in working with major nationwide retailers
- Strong IT skills, proficient in the use of MS Office
- Good working knowledge of Sage would be preferred
- Highly organized and used to working in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and in writing
- Enjoys working autonomously and as part of a collaborative team.
Hours of work:
- 25 or 30 hours per week across five days (Monday – Friday)
- 9.30am – 2.30pm (or similar alternative hours by arrangement)
Salary and benefits:
- £12.50 – £13.50 per hour