|Job Title:||Sales Advisor|
|Contact Name:||Jaimini Tailor|
Are you a driven and customer-focused internal sales professional? We’re looking for a talented Sales Advisor to work for our client in Lutterworth, a leading construction services business. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well-established company with an enviable reputation in their field, who pride themselves on delighting their clients with industry-leading solutions.
Working as part of this ambitious and customer-focused organisation, the successful applicant will take a proactive and self-motivated approach in order to secure future business and expand market-share.
Reporting to the Sales Desk Manager, you will be responsible for maximising inbound and outbound sales opportunities to achieve targets and drive revenue growth.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Receiving and processing all sales emails and answer inbound sales calls directly from prospect or existing customers with a polite, professional, and within company standard timeframe.
- Utilising a consultative approach to close quotes/orders recommending appropriate products and services to customers through customer needs analysis.
- Conducting outbound calls to customers to ensure maximum business growth and capture any opportunities.
- Generating quotations and orders through in-house database, saving information accurately and correctly as per company quality standards.
- Closing sales utilising persuasion techniques when necessary, identifying upselling and cross-selling opportunities.
- Recording all outbound call activity in SalesForce to ensure customer contact data is up to date.
- Identifying potential revenue growth with existing customers.
- Participating in pre-defined outbound calling campaigns to generate sales leads.
- Demonstrating effective communication skills, understanding the customer requirement and identifying sales opportunities.
- Following up and chasing open quotes on the system within the company standard timeframe.
- Ensuring the customer experience is a positive one, meeting and building on our brand value as putting customer experience first and always deserving of their trust.
- Meeting or exceeding personal/Sales Advisor team key performance metrics/ targets
- Maintaining in-depth product knowledge to supply customers with the best, most accurate information possible.
Skills and experience required:
- A proven track record of target achievement in an internal sales role or targeted customer service role working with B2B customers is preferred.
- Confident with technology, with a working knowledge of MS Office applications including MS Word and Excel.
- Takes a positive and proactive approach, with a “can-do” attitude.
- Innovative, willing to think outside the box to meet customer needs.
- Ability to conduct customer needs analysis using different questioning and listening techniques.
- Excellent sales negotiation skills.
- Able to balance a customer-oriented and a results-driven approach.
- Focused on quality and accuracy of data captured.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and in writing.
- Builds rapport with customers in a professional manner.
- Ability to establish credibility and act decisively, while being able to recognise and support preferences and priorities of the customer.
- Enjoys working as part of a busy and collaborative business team.
Hours of work
- 8:00 – 5:30 Monday to Friday (1 hour lunch )
Salary and benefits:
- £23,000 + OTE of up to £30,000