Sales Administrator – 6 month FTC
|Job Title:||Sales Administrator – 6 month FTC|
|Contact Name:||Jodie Clements|
We’re looking for a Sales Support Administrator with strong administrative and communication skills to join our Kibworth-based client on a 6 month fixed term contract.
The successful candidate will join a well-reputed and successful Toy Distributor, known internationally for their well-loved brands. Assisting the Managing Director and Head of Sales, you’ll manage communication with customer accounts and completing administrative tasks on behalf of the Sales department.
This is an interesting and varied role, and presents a wonderful opportunity to join an enterprising and cohesive team, with the joint vision of driving forward the continued growth and success of the company.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Speaking with customers and national accounts to gather information and/or provide updates
- Completing forms on behalf of clients to gather product information
- Putting PowerPoint presentations together to present to clients
- Inputting information into spreadsheets
- Liaising with external suppliers
- Making follow-up calls
- Ensuring information is updated on the company database
- Supporting the MD as and when required
- General adhoc administrative tasks
Skills and experience required:
- A background within Sales would be preferred, however not essential.
- IT proficient, with good knowledge of MS Office – strong PowerPoint skills, basic level Excel.
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task, working efficiently and independently in a fast-paced environment.
- Takes an enthusiastic, proactive, flexible and adaptable approach with a positive attitude.
- Enjoys working in a small team environment.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills, both verbally and in writing.