Scanning Assistant – Temporary
|Job Title:||Scanning Assistant – Temporary|
|Contact Name:||Jodie Clements|
Our client based in Nuneaton part of a NHS Trust, are currently recruiting for a Scanning Assistant to join them on a temporary basis for approximately one week starting on 3rd May.
Please note due to the nature of the role, this will be a fully office-based role.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Scanning and filing manual personnel files onto electronic system
- Data entry
- Other general administrative duties as required.
Skills and experience required:
- Data entry or administration background
- Attention to detail
- Can work to pace
- Professional and discrete
- Monday – Friday 8.00am – 4.00pm with 30 minutes for lunch
Salary and benefits:
- £9.50 per hour