Senior Account Manager
|Job Title:||Senior Account Manager|
|Contact Name:||Eloise Shelton|
We’re looking for an experienced agency-based Senior Account Manager to join an established team based on-site within a client environment.
Along with a competitive salary, you will also receive flexible working – 4 days office based and 1 day remote working, free lunch / meals whilst in the office, employee wellbeing initiatives, 26 days holiday plus bank holidays and excellent opportunities for career progression and personal development.
The successful applicant will manage the clients printed, social and digital campaigns and internal comms.
Based at the client’s head office in East Finchley, London you’ll join a hardworking creative fun team who welcome honest feedback and actively encourage innovation and professional development. The role will be pivotal in successfully helping the client run large employee engagement, recruitment, and training campaigns, so candidates must demonstrate outstanding creative, relationship building and communication skills.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Building strong relationships with the client and generating new opportunities
- Managing and delivering creative projects from initial brief through to final completion, within budget and deadline and to the highest standard.
- Providing excellent client service and strategic solutions to the customer
- Attending client briefings and presentation meetings
- Scoping out opportunities for new work and briefs for large internal comms, recruitment, and training campaigns.
- Engaging with Account Directors and Project Managers to ensure project objectives are achievable and meet quality standards.
Skills and experience required:
- Experience of account managing within a digital or creative, full-service marketing agency and managing campaigns
- Experience across print, film, animation, social media, and digital campaigns
- Excellent networking skills and the ability to spot opportunities
- Strong project management and organisational skills, with examples of having successfully delivered a range of creative projects which generated excellent client feedback.
- Experience of working effectively with people – particularly in terms of briefing, estimating and efficiently managing internal studio and production resources.