Technical Support Administrator
|Job Title:||Technical Support Administrator|
|Contact Name:||Jodie Clements|
On behalf of an industry-leading and internationally renowned business based in Lutterworth, we’re currently looking for an administrator to join our client on a temporary basis as a Technical Support Administrator.
You will work as part of the Technical Services department providing a comprehensive and confidential administrative service, ensuring control and maintenance of workshop maintenance logs whilst contributing to the improvement of engineering standards and to drive effectiveness and efficiency throughout the engineering operaions.
Please note that due to urgent business requirements, applicants to this role must be available to start on or before 14th June. This is initially a temporary assignment, with the potential for the role to develop into a permanent opportunity at a later date dependent on business needs.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Handling incoming and outgoing calls and emails with customers to provide technical support
- Arrange for appropriate external suppliers to attend sites for efficient resolutions
- Liaise with service engineers to determine an ETA for engineers to attend siteand update customers accordingly
- Continuously review any active maintenance logs and chase workshops for required reports
- Raise purchase orders to third party suppliers for work undertaken
- Produce and distribute appropriate technical reports
- Liaise with and invoice customers for chargeable damage
- Manage and update machine LOLER records
- Create prohibition notices
- Monitor, review and follow-up on compliance recommendations
- Creating daily compliance reports in line with LOLER regulation deadlines
- Identify, investigate and resolve anomalies with compliance data
- Operate and effective diary management system that ensure all critical activities are processed within the required timelines
- Display the standards of ethics, behaviour and attitude required in the workforce through the demonstrating of best practices and commitment to company values
Skills and experience required:
- Previous administration experience
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Demonstrable IT skills – Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong time management skills.
- Ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines.
Hours of work:
- Monday to Friday, 8.00am – 5.00pm with 1 hour for lunch.
Salary and benefits:
- £9.38 per hour