|Job Title:||Warehouse Manager|
|Contact Name:||Jaimini Tailor|
We’re looking for an enterprising Warehouse Manager to join the senior management team at a growing local company with an international presence.
As a leading distributor within the automotive sector, the business has a proud history as a pioneer in its industry and its subsidiary within the UK continuously innovate in order to increase its market share.
As a forward-thinking employer, they are seeking applicants with an innovative, can-do outlook who are experts at streamlining and improving processes and performance.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Managing all warehouse processes, including goods in and out, stock management and inventory control.
- Leadership of the warehouse team (currently 12 employees).
- Managing the successful administration and distribution of a large volume of incoming deliveries each week.
- Ensuring that all bar codes used within the automated system are attributed correctly.
- Identifying and implementing opportunities for process improvements.
- Stock location control.
- Carrying out health and safety management and arranging the relevant training and development for staff.
Skills and experience required:
- Extensive prior experience in a warehouse management role.
- Interest in, and knowledge of, the automotive industry would be beneficial.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and in writing.
- IT proficient, with a good working knowledge of MS Outlook and Excel.
- Keen to be involved in the success and growth of the business.
- Strong numeracy skills with excellent attention to detail.
- Confident and effective people manager with excellent motivational and coaching skills.
Hours of work
- Monday to Friday 8 hours per day (40 hour week)
- Flexible hours between 8am – 7pm
Salary and benefits:
- £40,000 – £45,000
- Free parking
- 23 days annual leave + bank holidays