An opportunity has arisen with a successful and growing company based near to Market Harborough. We are looking to recruit a Data Assistant to join their existing team.
The successful candidate will receive full training and the required support to be successful within this role. Suitable candidates will have strong attention to detail, good communication skills, oral and written, and excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office products, as well as knowledge of and experience of using database driven software applications.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Analysing, editing and inputting information provided by clients into the specialist system
- Converting digital information into web-friendly data formats accurately and in accordance with defined standards
- Undertaking client site visits to collect, collate and record data, as required and establish their ongoing and future needs
- Actively participate in office based meetings with clients and colleagues
- Provide support on-boarding new clients and other projects as required. This could include site configuration, data entry, setting user permissions, client training (documentation and delivery), and end user testing to requirements brief
- Ensure client purchase orders are in place to enable timely invoicing for services
- Investigating faults reported to the System Helpdesk and logging of reported faults
Skills and experience required:
- To hold a GSCE qualification in English at Grade B or above (or an equivalent qualification)
- Excellent level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Good communication skills oral and written
- An excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office products, particularly Word, Excel and Outlook, as well as knowledge of and experience of using database driven software applications
- Ability to demonstrate a logical and analytical approach to tasks
- A team player
- Good time keeping
Hours of work:
- Flexitime working policy - 37.5 hours per week
Salary and benefits:
- £18,000 per annum