Our client, a fast-growing creative marketing agency with offices across the UK, offering a full range of integrated services, including; content marketing, press and TV advertising, branding, digital and direct marketing, graphic design, PR, corporate communications, social media, SEO, integrated campaigns and web design, are looking for an experienced and motivated Account Director to develop relationships and drive growth within one of their largest clients.
Acting as the main point of contact for the client, you will have experience of creating and delivering strategic plans to grow existing accounts and identify new opportunities. Working creatively with clients, building and maintaining strong relationships, whilst working closely with in-house digital, creative, video and social teams to find and develop innovative solutions.
You'll be a friendly, highly motivated and ambitious individual, who enjoys providing creative input. Hard working, driven and with a good eye for detail, you'll also be a team player who can earn the trust of your clients, and build good relationships with internal teams and third-party agencies.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Work with one of the agency's largest retained clients, and develop key marketing strategies
- Manage the existing business plan, whilst promoting the agency's additional capabilities and identifying opportunities for account growth
- Build and maintain strong relationships with clients, advising on matters related to the clients' marketing, advertising and promotion
- Oversee the performance of your account to ensure satisfactory progress of all work relating to each client, including working within agreed time frames and budgets
Skills and experience required:
- 10 years' experience in a similar agency role
- Proven record of managing clients, projects and teams across multiple locations
- Excellent understanding of tactical marketing approaches, from brand to B2B
- Results driven - creation of and delivery against business plans driven to growth
- Strong on and offline skills
- Relevant degree in marketing and communications is preferred
- Self-confidence, initiative and personal organisation
- Quickly adapt to changing situations and to be flexible
- Excellent communication skills to be able to robustly present ideas to clients, and continually cascade knowledge throughout immediate team and the wider business
Salary and benefits:
- Competitive salary and benefits package