The fast-paced and creative world of exhibition design presents an exciting new opportunity for an ambitious, highly motivated and skilled business development professional.
Working within an award-winning specialist agency, you will have the chance to delight clients by tailoring a range of services to their requirements in order to deliver spectacular bespoke live events.
The successful applicant will take responsibility for securing new accounts by skilfully identifying leads, making connections and building effective relationships which result in repeated future business.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Building lasting and profitable business relationships with new clients in order to achieve sales targets
- Identifying and approaching prospective new clients
- Promoting and selling confidently to prospective clients, through face-to-face meetings and presentations
- Managing and developing existing high profile client accounts
- Creating sales strategies based on industry knowledge and trends
- Producing effective sales forecasts and reports for the Senior Management Team
- Combining a creative and commercial approach focused on revenue generation
- Leading and managing the sales team
Skills and experience required:
- A solid track record in proactively initiating and closing large-scale deals in a business-to-business environment
- Proven experience performing at a senior level in a new-business revenue generating role that involves direct client interface at executive level
- Confidence in building and maintaining trusted business partner relationships in order to close and deliver large deals
- Strong consultative selling skills, with an ability to guide prospects through a range of service capabilities, identify their needs and deliver effective solutions
- Able to give examples of having used a resourceful and creative approach to identifying new prospective clients and successfully establishing connections with them
- Evidence of building rapport and establishing solid partnerships with internal stakeholders, with the ability to regularly and credibly communicate and present new business strategies and opportunities to senior management
- Adept at negotiating and resolving issues in the sales process in order to close sales opportunities effectively
- Comfortable (and skilled at) working with complex financial data in order to provide robust and accurate insights which support a commercial approach to delivering relevant pricing options
Salary and benefits:
- £40,000-£50,000 + car allowance + uncapped OTE