Our client is a fast-growing creative marketing agency with offices across the UK. They offer a full range of integrated services including content marketing, press and TV advertising, branding, digital and direct marketing, graphic design, PR, corporate communications, social media, SEO, integrated campaigns and web design.
They are looking for an experienced and motivated Account Executive, at an exciting time of change within the business. The successful candidate will preferably have agency experience and have worked across a variety of different disciplines.
The key role of the Account Executive is to work closely with the Account Management team, in order to provide additional support across a number of agency disciplines. You will also liaise and work with internal departments and ensure efficient communication of client needs, objectives and outcomes.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Capable of working efficiently, without supervision, and using own initiative
- Support the account team in offering high levels of customer service
- To help communicate effectively at all times, both written and verbally
- To maintain and update all in-house systems, that will enable all team members to accurately check the status of client jobs
- To ensure that all work is completed accurately and on time
- Attend onsite meetings and minute each meeting when required
- To offer flexibility and assist other departments within the business
- Update online portals and content management systems
- Briefing emailers/SMS/leaflets and other media
- Progression of printed collateral and all associated assets
- Development of creative concepts from design to completion
- Assisting the Account Managers to maintain online and client website content
Skills and experience required:
- At least 1 year previous experience in a similar agency role is desirable
- Strong communicator, both verbally and written
- Highly motivated and ambitious
- Excellent eye for detail
- Builds strong, professional relationships
Salary and benefits:
- Competitive salary and benefits package