We have a fantastic opportunity for an Account Executive to join our client, a well established, innovative and award-winning creative design agency.
Due to company growth, they are looking to recruit a dynamic and confident individual with experience in client account management or project management to join their team.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Manage the day to day running of client accounts and their projects, from conception through to completion
- Develop strong relationships with existing clients, keeping them informed of project progress
- Ensure that client requirements are fully understood in order that key objectives and information is communicated effectively internally and to brief external suppliers on new projects
- Work closely with internal stakeholders to ensure the smooth running of projects in line with client expectations
- Manage projects to ensure that all are completed to agreed budgets, timescales and service levels
- Communicate changes to project plans and manage client expectations
- Provide comprehensive reporting to update on project progress
- Attend client meetings to take on new briefs and review existing projects
- Gain client feedback to make improvements to existing projects
- Promote the company's other services where appropriate
Skills and experience required:
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in an account executive/office based role
- Experience in retail design and POS would be an advantage
- Previous design or creative background or qualification would also be an advantage
- Highly organised with exceptional attention to detail
- Good project management skills
- Strong communication skills and confident in communicating with clients
- Commercially astute
Salary and benefits:
- Up to £22,000
We are employment specialists concentrating on job roles within Office, Sales, Marketing, HR & Training and Accountancy & Finance. We are proud to be an independent recruitment agency helping businesses to employ and hire staff throughout the East Midlands covering Leicestershire, Northamptonshire, Rutland and the surrounding areas, especially Market Harborough, Leicester, Lutterworth, Northampton, Corby and Kettering.