We are currently supporting the recruitment of a Campaign Delivery Executive for a dynamic and forward-thinking Corby business. As an industry leader in the provision of innovative and secure marketing solutions for over 300 clients and their thousands of brands, the company is uniquely positioned to deliver insights on UK consumer promotions and is considered an expert in their market.
This is an exciting opportunity to work for a marketing solutions provider, working closely with the Campaign Delivery Manager to present strategic solutions to clients, followed by the delivery of effective marketing campaigns utilising a portfolio of existing products and services.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Liaise with the sales team to take briefs and campaign requirements and prepare written briefs and plans for campaign delivery. Typical campaigns would include; website landing pages, HTML build and deployment, competitions and 'cash-back'
- Manage delivery of campaigns including liaising with suppliers, planning, managing deliverables and timings, proofing and user testing, stakeholder approvals and sign-off.
- Manage external suppliers including printers, marketing and digital agencies to ensure they meet agreed
- Manage campaign delivery including planning, managing deliverables and timings, proofing and user testing, stakeholder approvals and sign-off.
- Manage a work schedule keeping internal, supplier and client stakeholders updated as appropriate and escalating issues as necessary
- Gather client testimonials and case histories from successfully delivered campaigns.
- Be a champion of best practice and participate in post-campaign reviews and process development to continuously improve the Campaign Delivery function.
Skills and experience required:
- 2 years experience in a similar account management role is essential
- Good understanding and knowledge of marketing services
- Highly organised account manager with a proven ability to deliver deadlines
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to liaise with stakeholders at all levels
- Ability to build strong client relationships
- Excellent organisational skills and ability to prioritise busy workloads and multi-task
- Work to tight deadlines and thrive in a pressurised environment
- Good campaign delivery skills with a keen eye for detail
- Committed, hardworking and flexible
- Monday to Friday, 9.00am - 5.00pm (this is a full-time role, however there is some flexibility on start and finish times, as long as core hours are covered)
Salary and benefits:
- Up to £27,500