We are currently supporting the recruitment of an Account Support Executive for a dynamic and forward-thinking Corby business. As an industry leader in the provision of innovative and secure marketing solutions for over 300 clients and their thousands of brands, the company is uniquely positioned to deliver insights on UK consumer promotions and is considered an expert in its market.
The successful applicant will work closely with the sales and marketing teams to support the sales process and the ongoing delivery of outstanding solutions. As such, we're looking for someone with first class communication skills who not only enjoys making outward contact with potential business customers, but is also committed to providing excellent service and support to existing clients.
The role is based within smart, contemporary offices offering a bright and comfortable working environment as well as free parking.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Building a good working relationship with assigned clients and managing day to day issues in order to ensure exemplary service is maintained in line with Service Level Agreements.
- Providing accurate and timely delivery of reporting to allocated clients.
- Checking and authorising release of payments to allocated clients, as well as managing invoice queries.
- Providing advice and technical support to clients.
- Supporting the sales team with appointment setting, contact reports, query handling and other administrative duties as required.
- Carrying out knowledgeable new sales query handling, escalating to sales team if required.
- Quoting and closing smaller scale sales.
- Proactively seeking out new sales leads from research and other data sources.
- Conducting outward calls to research sales opportunities and qualify sales leads, quoting and closing where appropriate.
- Organising events and seminars to an agreed timescale.
- Following up email campaigns with marketing calls to the associated audience.
- Collating data and reports, and evidencing the success of each marketing activity.
- Supporting the Business Development team with documentation for client meetings.
- Updating client records on the CRM system.
- Maintaining a good understanding of company products, services and processes.
- Assisting with incoming telephone enquiries.
- Providing ad-hoc cover for colleagues during holiday and sickness.
- Regularly reviewing processes, procedures and systems with a view to identifying areas for improvements that enhance quality, save time or cost.
Skills and experience required:
- At least 2 years experience of working in a busy office dealing with client related issues, preferably within a sales or marketing environment.
- GCSE educated with English and Maths Grade B or above or equivalent.
- First class verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to create formal business correspondence and take part in client meetings and presentations.
- Confident telephone skills.
- Commercial awareness.
- Good time management and organisational skills.
- Confident and enthusiastic, with a can-do attitude.
- Good relationship builder (internally and externally).
- Responsible and punctual, with good attention to detail.
- Very comfortable with technology - particularly Microsoft Excel and other Microsoft Office products.
Hours of work:
- Monday to Friday, working either 8.00am - 4.00pm, 8.30am - 4.30pm or 9.00am - 5.00pm
Salary and benefits:
- £22,000 - £25,000
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
We are employment specialists concentrating on job roles within Office, Sales, Marketing, HR & Training and Accountancy & Finance. We are proud to be an independent recruitment agency helping businesses to employ and hire staff throughout the East Midlands covering Leicestershire, Northamptonshire, Rutland and the surrounding areas, especially Market Harborough, Leicester, Lutterworth, Northampton, Corby and Kettering.