An exciting vacancy has arisen for a skilled Accounts Assistant at a creative publishing business in Corby.
The successful applicant will enjoy a key role within an innovative company who consistently delight their customers with a stunning range of unique and imaginative contemporary designs.
As well as providing an interesting insight into the print industry, the company will, for the right candidate support AAT studies.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Matching, batching and coding of purchase ledger invoices
- Supplier statement reconciliations
- Preparation of payment runs
- Sales order processing and production of invoices
- Allocation of receipts
- Daily bank reconciliations
- Monthly sales reports
- Assistance with VAT reporting
- General office administration (answering calls / responding to emails)
Skills and experience required:
- Currently studying AAT qualification
- Minimum of 1 - 2 years' experience of working within an accounts environment
- Good working knowledge of working with an accountancy software - SAP (desirable)
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Excel (Pivot tables, VLOOKUPS) - assessment will be given
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Monday to Friday 9am - 5 pm
Salary and benefits:
- £19,000 - £21,500
- 20 days annual leave + 8 bank holidays
- AAT study support
- On-site parking
We are employment specialists concentrating on job roles within Office, Sales, Marketing, HR & Training and Accountancy & Finance. We are proud to be an independent recruitment agency helping businesses to employ and hire staff throughout the East Midlands covering Leicestershire, Northamptonshire, Rutland and the surrounding areas, especially Market Harborough, Leicester, Lutterworth, Northampton, Corby and Kettering.